The World's First Adjustable Eyeglasses For Distance Without A Prescription!
Freely customize for 20/20 crystal clear vision in seconds. See close, far, extremely close, medium distances, any distance clearly! You can simply rotate the discs to switch the glasses into nearsighted glasses or hyperopia glasses.
【Extra durable and impact are resistant】
Made of polycarbonate material, a flexible structure that fits heads of all sizes and its impact-resistant lenses are durable enough to withstand accidental drops and force. You do not have to worry about them breaking.
【Easy to use】
There is no need to go to an optometrist to get a second set of prescription lenses. Simply rotate the dial to continuously adjust our Adjustable eyeglasses until you get a clear view. No tools required - it's totally convenient.Don't need to worry about the size, shape, and prescription.
Equipped with the Alvarez lens technology, our glasses are the only pair you'll need for most activities! Whether driving, reading a book, or watching TV, these versatile glasses can provide 20/20 vision.
Our stylish and trendy unisex glasses are perfect for all face shapes.
THE LAST GLASSES YOU NEED!
- Magnification continuously adjustable for crystal clear viewing
- Rotate the discs to adjust the distance or read instantly
- Using the sliding lens technology, it offers customizable focus control by adjusting each eye independently by turning a dial to that capacity customized prescription.
- Adjustable goggles are ready for use in less than a minute for when and where you need them.
- Great as spare glasses in emergency situations
- 20/20 vision, fully adjustable (-6D to + 3D)
HOW TO USE :
- Before placing glasses, note that there are dials on the side of each lens. This is important to note, as adjustments will be made through this dial / small button.
- Wear glasses as normal.
- To begin adjusting the lens degree, cover one eye and adjust the display on the opposite side (the eye with visibility), for example. Cover the left eye and adjust the right lens dial. Cover the right eye and adjust the left lens.
- Make adjustments on both lenses, one at a time
- If the view is still a little blurry, you can repeat step 3 as needed.
- With just a twist, you can adjust the lenses to any desired distance without a prescription!